20th links post! Sorry for not being active lately, but school started and I have some other projects I have to work on...
I am using HostGator for more than 3 years, and so far there was no problem with it!
It is really cheap, the support is fast (max. 10 minutes till they response in peak time, on avarage 5 minutes). When I had many thousands visitors daily (peak is about 20k), the site wasn't even slower! For less than $10 monthly you can have unlimited hosting, which supports unlimited domains!
You can try it for only 1 USD cent ($0.01)! And if you try it you also support me with a little commision (this wont affect the price).
Click here to try it yourself for only $0.01: HostGator.com
Ah yeah, after 2 weeks the Daily useful links for game developers are back! :)
With help of an other team we are developing Red and Green (the name will change) in Unity for mobile! The development already started, within weeks the game will be ready for mobile devices (also for desktop).
Stay tuned and check the blog for updated!
Sorry for being afk for two weeks, but I was abroad. Now I am at home and ready to start working on new games!
At the moment I am working on some side project and thinking about a new game idea, but for now the links!
- Medium.com - Shades of game reality (Article)
- YouTube - Top 10 Tips How To Sell Your HTML5 Game
- Informit.com - Top Five Reasons to Learn Game Development
- YouTube - When is Online Gaming Online Gambling? (Must see video if you are planning an online casino, with or without real money)
- NewGrounds - Free soundtracks and sound effects (be sure to check the licences before using them)